I won my first award in blogosphere….
The Versatile Blogger Award.
Maybe not REALLY a win, but a nomination is as good so Yes people we’ll call it a WIN because we are an awesome lot like that.
YAY for you who is happy for me,
NAY for anyone who thinks otherwise.
First of let me thank Meanderings of a Restless Mind for nominating me and I should mention that one of her favourite posts for me was 5 More Mysteries in Life. Mostly because she addressed some of my pet peeves especially when it comes to TV shows – mmmhhh am talking the Kardashian and tribe here. But someone should mention to her how much she owes me a debate when it comes to the eyebrows issue – Thank You.
Some seven wonderful facts about ME are;
- If I were shoes I would be six-inch Louboutins animal print heel. Totally love them.
- If my newest acquaintance was a style/fashion trend, she would be a high-low hem skirt. Something about her tells me we could make it work.
- I usually have popcorn and coffee for breakfast when home alone. It is the easiest meal to prepare when the kitchen is your least favourite place of the house.
- I prefer having music playing on the full when attending to household chores.
- I usually play a game of solitaire cards before starting off my daily duties. It’s like the charm I need to get me started.
- In another career/job life I would be a graphic designer working for an interior design magazine.
- I am a Libra.
Of course I have to nominate fifteen bloggers whose work I enjoy;
8. Cess’s blog
11. angel girl
12. Dr anthony
14. I am not defined
There you have it lovelies, the fifteen bloggers I strongly recommend you pay a visit and check out their work.
Thank you for stopping by.
Call me B.